“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.”
Is your child the star of the team? Is your child prepared to commit to collegiate athletics? How does your child plan to gain exposure, to become recruited, and to determine the right program and level (DI, DII, DIII)? Creating relationships with coaches, learning about programs, and determining an academic fit takes time, and it is best to begin planning early. Understanding the various pros and cons of each level of play, and determining which level is the best fit can be a daunting task. This workshop will provide the information for you to get started, best practices to consider, and an overview of the student-athlete process!
The Student Athlete Process Seminar Includes:
- Your role as a parent through the process
- Guidance regarding the NCAA eligibility requirements
- Determining the recruitment timeline for your sport
- How to gain exposure through questionaires, emails, campus visits, etc.
- Discussing how to create Athletic Brag Sheets
Please call to inquire about upcoming seminar dates!
Space is limited. Please call 610-687-0627 today to reserve your place!