04:55 21 Jan 21
When you invest in a company that specializes in tutoring and test prep, one is never quite sure if the tutor they... assign your child will live up to expectations or truly help produce desired results. But in this case, we can most confidently say that an investment in Educational Services was and is indeed a worthy one. Before we made the call to ES, several friends of ours - with hard working children - had recommend ES. All were completely satisfied with their services. Even while working with ES, our son thought he would have to take the SAT probably three times to get the score he wanted. Turns out he hit a target within his goal "range" on his first attempt - a number good enough to help him land a spot at his first choice school. We are confident the process would not have been as smooth without the support of the immensely qualified tutors at ES.read more
19:35 19 Jan 21
We had a wonderful experience with Educational Services. Our first child needed to prepare for the Act. He was provided... a great tutor named Julie. The company went way beyond expectations in helping us get scheduled for the exam which kept getting canceled due to COVID. They were kind & patient. He ended up with a great score and has been accepted to several top notch universities. We will definitely use them again for our second son next year!read more
19:11 20 Dec 20
They are incredibly responsive, flexible, and caring. The program was a lot of work, but it works. In the end, my... son’s scores were higher than we had hoped.read more
21:23 29 Nov 20
We could not be happier with our experience! From our first meeting with Julia to the end result when we received our... daughter's recent SAT score, we felt that Educational Services created a custom program that perfectly suited our daughter's learning style and her busy schedule. Her tutor, Bryan, met with her each week to go over practice tests, suggest different approaches, home in on skills that needed a boost, assess what worked and what didn't, and lend her encouragement and help build her confidence each step of the way. Our daughter took the SAT twice this fall - even amidst the Covid madness- and her score went up 260 points from her PSAT score last year!!! We are all just THRILLED. Thank you so much, Educational Services!read more
20:17 23 Oct 20
We have used Educational Services for our oldest 2 children and will definitely use again with our youngest child. Our... children are very different test takers, and Educational Services has been fantastic for both of them. ES has gone way over and above with all of the changes in testing due to COVID-19. Their customer service has been off the charts, so much better than any other services our friends have used. Without ES my son would not have had the opportunities he had this year with testing. Highly, highly recommend!read more
15:26 18 Oct 20
I cannot speak highly enough about everyone at Educational Services!! They were absolutely phenomenal throughout my... entire SAT preparation and testing process. I tutored with Carrie, and she is the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate, genuine person. I always looked forward to our weekly sessions, and she truly made the SAT enjoyable and funny. She reviewed math concepts I had forgotten and gave me strategies to pace myself throughout the test. She showed me tips and tricks for every section and explained College Board's common techniques and questions. The preparation was unparalleled, and I felt unbelievably confident walking into and after the SAT. I am so proud of my final score and am beyond grateful to everyone at ES for their guidance and support. One final note, ES took COVID in stride and didn't let it phase them. Carrie had lots of suggestions for testing while wearing a mask, and Julia and Alexandra monitored test center closures daily. When they realized one of my test centers had cancelled, they immediately called me, and I was able to change my registration. I highly, highly recommend everyone at Educational Services. They have an incredible program and staff, and I will miss my weekly sessions with Carrie. Thank you all so, so much!read more
15:27 16 Oct 20
Despite all the complications in my SAT preparation due to Covid, as my test site closed at least a dozen of times and... I had to find another date to take a test, Educational Services helped me achieve a score that was not only much better than I had expected, but exceeded my wildest aspirations. Brian was a great tutor and prepared me for every problem I could possible face. 10/10 would recommend ES!read more
- Ava feels very comfortable with Carrie. Ava feels comfortable sharing whether the work load is too much or too little. Ava has gained confidence in her test taking skills.
- Carrie is wonderful and my son is really responding. His knowledge and practice test grades are steadily improving and seems to progressing well in advance of the test on Saturday, 2/6.
- Julie is great. My daughter likes her very much. Amount of work is reasonable and she made clear progress in her weakest subject. Julie also boosted my daughter’s confidence. I also very much like to receive Julie’s emails with feedback on progress each week.
- Katey likes and is comfortable with Carrie. She thinks she is a big help.
- Carrie has been amazing. Gabe is engaged and even excited to work with her.
- Ella appears to be more confident. She is very pleased with Alexandra and the entire process.
- Sara seems to have a better outlook of this test and the rigorous process. She is much more confident and is very thankful for the help.
- My daughter is much more confident since starting her tutoring sessions.
- Alexandra has been a valuable resource well beyond the mechanics of tutoring material. She provided great insight into testing considerations, options and navigating the process. She also has been an incredible coach/mentor providing positive feedback and encouragement!
- Alexandra is great! So calm and knowledgeable. Quinn and I both think she’s fantastic!
- We are very satisfied. Bryan has been great and we are seeing strong progress with Christopher's ACT scores.
- We were concerned about our son’s ability to prepare and take standardized tests due to his anxiety. Alexandra and Julia have alleviated all my concerns. It has been a seamless process!
- My daughter's scores have continued to rise after each practice test. The feedback we receive from the instructor has been regular and informative. The instructor is very accessible with any questions or concerns we have.
- Bryan provided excellent communication about where my son needs to improve.
- ES uses a well defined 1 on 1 process to focus in on areas requiring attention and defines specific strategies for taking those test areas
- Great job so far. Our son responded very well and is focused and excited about doing well! Thank you
- The best part of Ethan's experience was his excellent ACT score but other than that I would say my favorite part was the excellent communication and the personal experience. I felt that not only did Bryan know Ethan but Alexandra took the time to know Ethan. I really appreciate the individual attention. Thank you!
- I cannot begin to express my confidence and happiness with Bryan. He has given her masters level English tests to practice to push her. She loves the feeling of being thought capable. And weekly she does better and better. She recently saw something she was taught at ES introduced at school and she said-- I knew it because Bryan had explained it! And last week she said- I don't have anxiety with tests but if I did doing ES and working with Bryan would definitely have cured it!
- I feel Bryan is very good and works well with Patrick. Bryan has helped Patrick gain confidence in taking the SAT's.
- I think the proctored tests and increased practice on verbal and math have help my son prepare and increased his confidence going into the test. Specifically the practice that we focused on improving speed - quick algebra work.
- Starting with the initial evaluation and throughout the process it is clear that the ES staff focuses on the student as an individual and their needs. This level of service and the recommended test taking strategies has helped my son improve dramatically on all aspects of the SAT.
- [I most enjoyed] having the option to take a practice test every weekend and then going over the exam with Jen the following week, the flexibility in scheduling tutoring appointments, [and] most importanly, Jen and my daughter worked very well together. Jen made my daughter feel more confident in taking the test and was very patient in answering all of her questions. Jen is very personable and my daughter valued her time working with Jen. Jen taught my daughter many new skillsets in test taking as well as math skills she had not learned yet in school. Jen was also very knowledgeable in other areas of college admission process. My daughter was very sad that her time with Jen has ended, but she promises to keep in touch. :) Thank you! I would like to thank all of the staff with whom we interacted with for all of their advise and knowledge in the college admission process as well as discussing various colleges that may be a fit for my daughter. We really enjoyed our experiences at ES and will definitely be back in a few years with my son.
- Jen is an exceptional tutor. Our daughter was able to benefit from Jen's work ethic and drive. She was the right fit for our daughter. Thank you for recommending her!
- Jen was great with Emily and Emily looked forward to meeting with her every week. According to Emily, Jen really took the time to go over what she missed and explain it to her so she felt more comfortable when she saw that type of question again.
- We came to ES for the purpose of turning a very good PSAT score into a great SAT score and that was achieved. Only practice and one-on-one attention could have accomplished that result. Today's students are really busy with academics, athletics, extracurricular and service activities and it is so easy to put off preparing for an exam that can be taken anytime over many months. ES was the right method for a dedicated student to engage and focus on the SAT. Being able to take full practice tests in a simulated test environment was very helpful. The length of the test seemed to get shorter with more practices which made it easier to work through the official test. The follow-up one-on-one sessions were excellent to target the areas that could be improved. No time was wasted on general overviews that weren't relevant. Finally, enrolling in the course, forced my son to focus on the SAT, something that is difficult to do in the midst of a very demanding junior year with classwork, athletics and other competitive activities.
- Alexandra is absolutely outstanding. She understands my child's learning style and programs to meet Rachel's needs. I am extremely impressed and thankful for all that she has done.
- Jen has done a great job. Alena is very happy to be working with her.
- Samantha is satisfied working with Bryan. Great instructor and very flexible with scheduling appointments.
- Julia is so nice! Always smiling and pleasant. And she understands the whole testing process. If she can't answer your question she'll find someone who can. She takes the time to get to know you and your child. Very satisfied with our experience!
- Jen is an excellent instructor and Brooke has gotten so much out of the program already. ES has been an excellent choice and investment for us!
- Jen has done a great job of building my daughter's confidence and raising her ACT practice score.
- Alexandra is excellent! She was able to quickly develop a report with Larissa and communicate effectively with her. As a parent with a child with an LD it was impressive how Alexandra quickly gained Larissa's respect and attention and kept her focused and on task. There is no doubt that the ACT review course was worth the investment.
- Jen is making excellent and efficient use of the instruction time by focusing on the areas where my son needs the most help.
- Alexandra is highly regarded by Sadie. The learning environment is positive, productive and supportive. Alexandra has provided constructive, detailed feedback and has brought a number of useful tips, strategies and keen observations to help Sadie do well on her upcoming SATs, I have felt the personal caring from Alexandra towards Sadie and it is evident she is invested in Sadie's being successful. Sadie sees Alexandra as having a "chill attitude" which is great and the chemistry between them has been excellent. Alexandra provides a terrific balance of challenge and compliments. We are most grateful to have Alexandra as Sadie's instructor.
- My daughter Heather dreaded the whole idea of an SAT Course. Kudos to Jen who managed to change Heather’s attitude and scores – we’re up 340 points. Big difference. Couldn’t be more delighted.
- We are so glad you matched our son Steve with Bryan. Steve adored Bryan. We are very pleased with his 400 point improvement. He wants to come back for some extra hours before he takes the test again next fall.
- Aside from raising her scores, my daughter received tremendous self-confidence from instructor Alexandra. Our college choices have now changed for the better. Thanks! We’ll recommend you to friends.
- Just a note to let you know Aiden was accepted at both Penn State Main Campus and Brown with financial aid. This would never have happened without you guys! We are eternally grateful!
- It was very easy scheduling and modifying private one-on-one sessions. Jen always responded to my inquiries in a timely manner and gave specific feedback and thorough details. My daughter thought Jen was great and felt that she was able to convey helpful tips and gave solid guidance on all subject matter.
- I am very pleased with Mya's progress and the guidance/feedback she is getting from Alexandra. This is our 4th experience with ES and I continue to be impressed with the value we are getting. We do not live close and it's an effort to get to you. In addition, SAT help is provided at our daughter's boarding school. We have chosen ES over that in spite of the distance and time commitment.
- I really like Julie’s personality! She is very encouraging and she is always pointing out what I did right before talking about my mistake. This way of teaching does not discourage me and allows me to understand what I did right and wrong. I also really enjoy the way she teaches, she allows me to reflect my error and see what I did to get my answer and then talks me through different teaching strategies and what I did wrong in the process.
- I think Alexandra is very nice and makes you feel comfortable enough to ask any questions you have.
- Alexandra is great, very persistent, and cares about my success
- Alexandra is so great and so smart. I can ask her anything and she is always willing to help. She also answers my questions on text so fast, which is really nice. I was really nervous to start the whole ACT process and she has made it very enjoyable!
- Julie is super nice and very friendly! She asks me how fast I want to go and relates to me on a bunch of different things. I feel very comfortable with her; I think she is really helping me with testing strategies and getting to know the SAT test better.
- I’m comfortable enough to be myself and ask questions during my sessions. Bryan is very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains every challenging problem. I appreciate his patience.
- I appreciate how Bryan is focused on using every moment of our session to prep for the SAT while still getting to know me and develop that comfortability and trust between a student and a teacher.
- I like that Bryan is open to my suggestions as well as offering me beneficial ones in return.
- I’m comfortable enough to be myself and ask questions during my sessions. Bryan is very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains every challenging problem. I appreciate his patience.
- Carrie is very helpful and very nice, very easy to talk to and converse with.
- My instructor has been great so far! Julie has helped me especially with understanding the problems I got wrong on the practice ACT. She’s really easy to talk to and she helps me understand problems by drawing them out for me as well.
- Carrie has had a profoundly positive impact on both my SAT scores and my confidence in myself. She is an extremely positive person and one of the only teachers I genuinely feel comfortable asking questions to (and as she knows I ask a LOT of questions). She wants to get to know me more as a person, not just her SAT student, which I appreciate a lot, and she maintains her professionalism throughout. I also appreciate how she was able to help customize a strategy and map it out step by step so I can fully understand it.
- Lessons with Julie are really nice. She’s able to provide a warm environment while still getting a lot done during our time together. Julie is very personable to speak with while working through answers and makes lessons very enjoyable.
- Carrie is the nicest person. I am very glad I was paired with her. She has made this process much less stressful for me.
- I like my instructor Julie. She’s very friendly and she makes sure I understand the material before moving on.
- I really like Alexandra! I feel super comfortable asking her questions and she always makes sure I understand the topic before moving on to the next.
- I really enjoy working with Alexandra. I think the stuff I am learn really will help me.
- I think my instructor Julie is extremely helpful and supportive during the process of ACT prep. The appointments are very productive and efficient and I am happy with the homework I have.
- I find my instructor Alexandra to be very relatable and we get along very well! I feel very comfortable asking any question I have and I look forward to my sessions.
- I feel that I can ask Alexandra whatever questions I have, ask to stay on sections longer, and talk about what problems I encountered on the test openly and receive the help I need.
- Carrie is very nice and friendly and makes the meetings as fun as they can be while still getting through everything. She has taught me a couple of good tricks and is very encouraging.
- Overall I think Alexandra is very friendly and helpful. She is great at explaining things and is very understanding of my learning style.
- Julie is super personable and friendly. I can ask her anything and she gives an educated response that I can understand. I feel so comfortable asking her to go back and explain things.
- Carrie is super friendly and helpful, which relates to me.
- I really love Julie’s personality, and her willingness to answer all of my questions!
- Carrie has been awesome so far! She is super friendly, and I feel totally comfortable asking questions! She’s super sweet, totally professional, and this feels like a great match. She’s also been super flexible with trying to schedule around my work and other commitments. I also find her teaching style very helpful. We’ve reviewed lots of math concepts and have gone over reading strategies and tips and tricks. I do think there’s a lot of homework, but I feel that it is a manageable and appropriate amount.
- Bryan is a great instructor. He’s very good at answering my questions and explains everything very well.
- Bryan’s teaching style suits me very well and I like how he checks in with me to make sure I have and good understanding of a problem or how I feel with a specific strategy. Bryan is very relatable and I am very comfortable asking him questions to further strengthen my skills.
- Julie is incredibly helpful and knows what she is talking about. She is able to help with all aspects of the prep and can explain what I don’t understand very well. I work well with her because she has a good sense of humor and can get down to work. She is very nice, funny, helpful, and professional!
- Carrie has been a great tutor. The environment and instructions Carrie provides are both great. I am always comfortable and engaged during the sessions.
- I love Carrie! Just after our first session, I was able to increase my overall score by two points. She is very good at explaining things in a way personal to me. She works at a great pace and is super encouraging. She also challenges me to work through problems that I didn’t feel comfortable doing just a couple months ago. Carrie always makes our sessions a dialogue, so I am never bored and always feel engaged! She also is amazing at helping choose a strategy that works for you! Carrie is very good at making sure you understand what is expected of you and she is super nice!!
- Carrie is awesome. I think what she’s doing is useful for me. Her teaching style is perfect.
- Julie is very kind, easy to talk to, and helpful when I ask questions.
- Carrie is awesome, and I think we work very well together and have similar learning styles. The instruction is great and the environment is friendly, and not too much going on. It is easy to get distracted when too much stuff is going on in a work space.
- Bryan is friendly. I like his teaching style when we have our lessons, and overall he is a great teacher.
- Bryan is great. I’m learning great new tips to help me on my writing section a lot and already seeing improvement in my score
- Julie is very nice and knowledgeable. She helps me work through problems or questions I struggle with in a very effective way.
- Carrie is very nice and easy to work with! I love her way of reviewing and it helps a lot.
- Julie has done a great job helping me learn the material as well as working on better strategies to doing better.
- Bryan is very helpful when it comes to explaining answers. When I get one wrong I don’t feel bad for it. He explains the answers to me and it makes me feel a lot better about my mistakes and makes it easier for me to learn from them.
- I like how Alexandra asked me when I had exams to try and help me with the work load.
- I think Alexandra is very easy to talk to and she makes me feel super comfortable and not afraid to ask questions when I don’t understand or I am just curious. She is also extremely helpful, encouraging, and very flexible with different learning styles.
- I like how nice Alexandra is if I am having trouble with a certain problem. Helps me get through it and fully understand it rather than just tell me the answer.
- Bryan is very helpful, and is aware about making the most out of our sessions. Good balance between being supportive and telling me what went wrong.
- Julie is really helpful and has taught me some great tips on how to succeed with the ACT. She is really friendly and understands how to teach me the information.
- Bryan has proven to be a reliable instructor who is able to relay information to me in an effective manner.
- I like Alexandra's personality, I think she’s trying her best to get the info in my head. I think she does a good job to go over what I got wrong.
- I really like my instructor Bryan, he is very helpful and is very nice.
- Carrie is very helpful and kind.
- I’m very pleased and happy with the advice and learning I receive from Alexandra.
- I think Cynthia is very nice and definitely helps me the most with the math sections. She is very professional and seems genuinely interested in how well I understand the material which I appreciate.
- Bryan has a great personality and really connects to my style of learning.
- Julie has been very easy to work with so far and she has helped me a lot already. I look forward to continuing to work with her.
- Everything is going well so far. Alexandra is easy to work with and I am able to understand the feedback she gives me.
- Bryan gives helpful strategies for test taking.
- Julie is easy to talk to and very helpful.
- Carrie is very helpful and understanding.
- I really like Carrie and her approach. She is willing to teach me in a different way, which is very helpful!
- So far everything has been great. The pace of teaching and material has been very helpful.
- I think Alexandra is a very good tutor and has helped me so much.
- I liked that Bryan discussed strategies to test taking in our first session.
- Julie’s awesome and super friendly. She makes it seem like I’ve known her for weeks rather than having met with her a few times.
- Julie is very kind and knows when to step in if I am stuck on a question. I like how she always makes sure I understand what she is explaining and takes the time to answer questions I have.
- Carrie has been extremely helpful when prepping for my ACT. She provides useful tricks and methods to identify certain answers and is always trying to help me understand the material as best as possible. She has been nothing but kind and It is very nice knowing that she really wants me to succeed on this test.
- Bryan has a good personality and works at a pace that works for me.
- Bryan is great, and [my preparation]'s perfect so far.
- I like Bryan and I am definitely improving.
- Alexandra is very helpful and helps me manage my time with a busy schedule.
- Carrie is doing a great job and does a lot to make the sessions fun and easy for me.
- I think Alexandra’s doing a great job so far! She’s really understanding and helpful especially during my rushed timing situation right now with my testing.
- Alexandra is very nice and super helpful when it comes to teaching. Also very good at explaining things when I don’t understand them.
- Alexandra is very patient and kind when going through the questions I got wrong. She gave helpful tips and techniques on how to approach difficult questions. ES is doing the maximum amount to help me prepare me for the ACT’s.
- Bryan is very helpful and easy to work with. I feel comfortable asking questions, and his answers are always informative and helpful.
- Alexandra is really knowledgeable and helpful. She has already taught me ways to be successful on the SAT, and my confidence has already gone up!
- Alexandra is very helpful and positive. She always provides me with tips to better my score as well as my test taking stamina.
- Carrie has taught me so many helpful tips! She is super friendly and a great instructor!
- Alexandra’s very helpful and clearly breaks down and explains topics.
- Alexandra explains the concepts very and clearly answers any questions I have. She is very nice and helpful.
- Mike is very easy to talk to, and also is very helpful with explaining the math concepts that I’ve forgotten over time. He’s also very helpful at keeping me on task so that we have time to finish everything we need in our shortened tutoring sessions.
- Bryan is very nice and I feel like her understands how I learn and what is best for me. Going very well so far!
- Alexandra’s super nice! I like the style of how she teaches and is great how she can take stuff I’ve learned in school and make it into a full circle picture with the ACT.
- Bryan has been very good to work with. He is willing to provide alternate explanations when needed and always asks if I understand after he explains something.
- I like the the way [my] sessions are taught.
- Mike is great and super helpful
- Overall Bryan has a great personality and is very professional.
- Bryan has a Good personality, is very human yet maintains a professional demeanor.
- I think Alexandra is very understanding and able to help me when I need it, she has a lot of patience and does not make me feel discouraged even when I am very unsure of things.
- I feel that I can ask questions and that I have already learned new things that will help increase my scores. Also I feel that it is a positive and effective learning environment.
- Alexandra is a phenomenal teacher. She has a very calm demeanor and is easy to understand. This factor makes it very easy to connect with her and ask questions. Having a great teacher who is relatable makes studying the ACT more enjoyable and fun.
- [Carrie]’s a good teacher and knows how to prepare me for the SAT.
- [Bryan] is easy to relate to and very professional.
- I think Carrie and I work really well together. She is very helpful and she makes me feel comfortable during our sessions.
- I think Bryan is a good instructor for me. He is good at answering my questions. He is easy to have a conversation with.
- Bryan is very kind and explains concepts in a manner that is easy to comprehend (if not, he'll try another way!).
- Alexandra is super nice and relatable! I love working with her, and she always makes sure I understand the material.
- Bryan is extremely friendly. I feel comfortable asking him questions. I feel that his techniques and the way he explains stuff to me makes a lot of sense. Doing SAT prep with Bryan makes SAT prep more bearable.
- Bryan is very professional and nice! I enjoy sessions with him and he is a very good teacher. The style of teaching in the way that we look at problems I have questions about or got wrong definitely makes sense and helps to to understand where I went wrong.
- Bryan is great! His schedule is very flexible and is willing to meet with me however often it may be needed.
- Alexandra is very nice and helpful. I honestly think that they way she is teaching me is great and I don’t think that there is anything to change.
- I really enjoy Bryan as an instructor, he is easy to talk to and always explains things perfectly for me to understand.
- Jen’s very nice and understands my questions well. She does a great job at explaining grammar and math and the way she explains problems makes it so I can apply the technique to other problems too.
- Bryan is great. He is helpful and is teaching me good strategies that seem to be helping.
- I really am enjoying myself, and I feel like I'm getting a lot out of the class. I do feel a little rushed sometimes, but I do not think that is [Jen's] fault, just the time period we have and the fact that I'm a little slow to take notes (and I talk a lot haha). But I really like Jen she's lovely!! I like when she talks in depth about problems, and explains things to me. I don't do as well trying to teach myself the information by reading about it. That said, what we've been doing so far has really been helpful. I feel comfortable asking questions and I really benefit from going through the tests I take every weekend.
- Jen is very approachable and I have learned a lot from her in a very short time. Overall I really enjoy working with her.
- Courtney has done a phenomenal job explaining any additional questions that I have. She has been a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to keep learning!
- Bryan is very relatable and professional. I think that we have very similar personalities and I think is a very good fit.
- Alexandra does a great job of making full use of the two hours we have working together. The tips and tricks she has shared with me have better prepared me for the SAT.
- [Jen]'s a great teacher, and I really feel like I'm improving each week.
- I really enjoy my lessons with Jen! She's been extremely helpful in teaching me about methods that I didn't know before or re teaching me what I've forgotten. Honestly I wouldn't change anything. The course is working really well for me.
- I think [Alexandra] understands me very well, and works at a good pace with me. She treats me like an adult which I appreciate.
- I think [Jen] is a good fit for my learning style and we work well together.
- We have only had two sessions so far but they have been great. [Alexandra] is very helpful and I have already improved.
- [Jen] is really good at explaining strategies for answering questions on the test.
- Everything is really great! The course is very helpful. Alexandra is great to work with and easy talk to. I am not afraid to ask any questions or speak up when I do not understand.
- I think we work well together and [Bryan] helps me a lot.
- [Bryan]'s a good instructor and is able to explain to me how to do anything I have trouble with.
- Alexandra is really warm and friendly and a great person. She's a really great instructor and is very encouraging.
- Alli is extremely helpful and simplifies the exam questions for me, which has helped me so much. I used to over complicate problems, but now I take my time and don't second guess myself.
- [Alexandra is] Very kind with an outgoing personality to help you feel more comfortable.
- [Jen]'s really nice but still serious and professional. Her tips have been very helpful and she is great at explaining questions that I don't understand.
- I make a complete fool out of myself at least five times each tutoring session and Jen never makes me feel bad about it. She's great.
- [Jen] is extremely friendly and has a great personality. I love how she laughs a lot and we can have a little fun once in a while. With the classes I had with her so far, she is helpful and hope we can get to know each other a little more as the weeks progress.
- [Jen]'s a great tutor and I've liked working with her! Very helpful with questions.
- Alexandra has been the absolute best. She is super nice, and helps me to feel good about the ACT. She is always reliable, has a great personality, and is very professional.
- Thanks for helping me get into Princeton, I am able to commit early for lacrosse!
- I had already taken a classroom LSAT Course at college before coming to ES. What a difference! Thank Holly and tell her I’ve been accepted at U Penn Law School!
- My mother asked me to write this thank you note. I’m supposed to tell you that Bill is a miracle worker. Well, it’s true. It was a lot of hard work, but well worth it. I’ve just been accepted at Bucknell. My younger sister is headed your way next year. Thanks again!
- Thank you Jen for helping me get a full ride to Villanova even though I'm not going to use it. We were able to get some money from William and Mary when they saw what Villanova was offering me. I'll be back in three years for LSATS!
- The strategy that [Alexandra] gave me for [ACT] reading has increased my score by 6 points. Along with that she is very pleasant to be around and very accommodating
- Bryan has taught me a lot of good tricks to use and things to look out for when taking the ACT. He is very knowledgeable on all the areas of the ACT and is extremely helpful.