Test Dates, Registration Deadlines, and Score Releases
- Scores Released: November 14, 2017
- Late Registration Deadline: November 17, 2017
- Scores Released: December 19, 2017
- Regular Registration Deadline: January 12, 2018
- Late Registration Deadline: January 19, 2018
- Scores Released: February 21, 2018
- Regular Registration Deadline: March 9, 2018
- Late Registration Deadline: March 23, 2018
- Scores Released: April 24, 2018
- Regular Registration Deadline: May 4, 2018
- Late Registration Deadline: May 18, 2018
- Scores Released: June 19, 2018
- Regular Registration Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Late Registration Deadline: June 22, 2018
- Scores Released: July 24, 2018
ACT without writing- $46.00
ACT with writing- $62.50
Late Registration- $29.50
Standby Testing- $53.00
Change Test Date or Center- $26.00
Test Information Release- $20.00 *December, April, and June test dates only
General ACT Test Information:
The ACT is a national college admissions examination that consists of subject area tests in:
The ACT with writing includes the four subject area tests plus a 40-minute writing test.
ACT results are accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the US.
The ACT includes 215 multiple-choice questions and takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete, including a short break (or just over four hours if you are taking the ACT with writing). Actual testing time is 2 hours and 55 minutes (plus 40 minutes if you are taking the ACT with writing).
The ACT is administered on six test dates within the US, US territories, Puerto Rico, and Canada. In other locations, the ACT is administered on five test dates.
The basic registration fee includes score reports for up to four college choices, if you list valid codes when you register.
For more information visit: