Test Dates, Registration Deadlines, and Score Releases
- Scores Released: December 18, 2018
- Regular Registration Deadline: January 11, 2019
- Late Registration Deadline: January 18, 2019
- Scores Released: February 20, 2019
- Regular Registration Deadline: March 8, 2019
- Late Registration Deadline: March 25, 2019
- Scores Released: April 23, 2019
- Regular Registration Deadline: May 3, 2019
- Late Registration Deadline: May 20, 2019
- Scores Released: June 18, 2019
- Regular Registration Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Late Registration Deadline: June 24, 2019
- Scores Released: July 23, 2019
ACT without writing- $50.50
ACT with writing- $67.00
Late Registration- $30.00
Standby Testing- $53.00
Change Test Date or Center- $30.00
Test Information Release- $20.00 *December, April, and June test dates only
General ACT Test Information:
The ACT is a national college admissions examination that consists of subject area tests in:
The ACT with writing includes the four subject area tests plus a 40-minute writing test.
ACT results are accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the US.
The ACT includes 215 multiple-choice questions and takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete, including a short break (or just over four hours if you are taking the ACT with writing). Actual testing time is 2 hours and 55 minutes (plus 40 minutes if you are taking the ACT with writing).
The ACT is administered on six test dates within the US, US territories, Puerto Rico, and Canada. In other locations, the ACT is administered on five test dates.
The basic registration fee includes score reports for up to four college choices, if you list valid codes when you register.
For more information visit: