"Whatever the difference between brilliant and average brains, we are all creative. And through practice and study we can enhance our skills and talents." -Jeff Hawkins
Study skills are the foundation of academic excellence. Say goodbye to disorganized notes, last-minute cramming and that look of panic before a test! Join Educational Services’ and College Pursuits’ resident Study Skill Experts Alexandra McIlvaine and Tina Gregor to learn different methodologies to improve your child’s study skills. Upon completion of the seminar, a complimentary consultation is available upon request to further discuss your child’s specific needs.
The Study Skills Workshop Includes:
- Methods of organization for class notes
- Various study methods that are tailored to different learning styles
- Structuring homework for secondary review
- Time management and building test preparation timelines
- Effectively taking class notes
- How and when to study for different subjects
Please call to inquire about upcoming workshop dates!
Space is limited. Please call 610-687-0627 today to reserve your place!